plan hub announced the expansion of its end-to-end general contractor platform. Simplified cloud-based tools help general contractors better collaborate with subcontractors and material suppliers, find and request new projects, receive and select quality bids, qualify subcontractors, and track winning bids. It will be your one stop shop to help you create your proposal.
The extended platform aims to simplify pre-build. General contractors can post unlimited projects for free, easily invite subcontractors and suppliers to bid, increase overall bid coverage, compare bids easily and quickly to reduce risk and deliver winning proposals. You can assemble. Designed for the collaboration you need before construction to increase efficiency, productivity and profits, and find more projects during the design phase to drive growth.
PlanHub CEO Ro Bhatia said: “The ability to find leads for exciting new projects and manage a huge network of subcontractors and suppliers and an end-to-end bid management platform gives general contractors unprecedented power to take their business to the next level. “
This platform offers users the following features:
- Lead Finder: General contractors can access the latest building construction projects, including hard-to-find private projects, to ensure sales are growing, and view full contact information for owners and architects .
- Commercial Subcontractor Network: General contractors have direct access to the right talent with a PlanHub directory of over 350,000 subcontractors and over 4,500 material suppliers in 397 major deals. PlanHub gives general contractors direct access to the owners, subcontractors, and suppliers they need to win projects.
- Private Planroom: Allow general contractors to choose to keep their projects private, allowing access only to subcontractors and suppliers invited to view the project and submit bids.
- Risk Management and Qualifications: Help general contractors mitigate risk by clarifying and verifying subcontractor qualifications. You can also request additional information using the integrated communication facility.
- Bid Leveling: PlanHub’s Bid Leveling feature allows general contractors to compare bids side-by-side, including bid amounts, qualifications and certifications, to help find suitable subcontractors.
- Smart Coverage: Via the project dashboard, general contractors can easily see the status of project bids by deal and automatically receive filtered directory results to contact subcontractors for deals with low bid coverage .
“In the midst of significant economic headwinds, general contractors need help finding projects, bidding better and winning more jobs,” continues Bhatia. “Innovative, easy-to-use pre-construction technology improves planning, improves operational efficiency and processes, allows general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers to work together more easily, creating long-term connections that enhance stability and success. helps establish the
News from PlanHub